HOW IS OVER-ACHIEVE FITNESS DIFFERENT?
Over-Achieve Fitness is unlike any facility in the region. We have been selected Franklin County’s Top Rated Fitness Institution for 2015 with our individualized and personalized GROUP training modalities. We have a tier system to help any person start at their own level and pace and work their way up to the fittest of the fit. With TRX, SPIN, YOGA, BOOTCAMP, OLYMPIC LIFTING, AND STRENGTH Workouts, our members always have a desire to train and never get bored. Most gyms get you in and you never hear from them again. They could care less if you attend and never would even realize if you stop coming. At Over-Achieve, we strive to make a personal connection with each member and help them reach their goals….or their money back! We truly care about the success our our members.
One-on-One Initial Assessment
Physique Enhancing Equipment
Respected & Highly Dedicated Staff
Top Notch Training For Local Athletes
Individualized Program Design
Total Body Transforming Workouts
GET RESULTS… AND FAST
So what exactly is the 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program? It’s a combination of working out in a short burst, high intensity kind of way and a manipulation of your eating habits – NOT A DIET. But here’s the coolest part of this thing… the results come FAST. But you have to hurry, space is limited (Only a few spaces left). Our program kicks off Monday, October 17th!RETURNING SOON
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU
It’s HERE! The 2017 New Year Challenge at Over-Achieve is what you’ve been waiting for! Last year, we sold out on opening day with 104 new members who took the step! This year, we are capping it at 55! Will you be one of the success stories, like Danielle here to my right? She was the most recent transformation this past month, losing over 7 inches!!! Don’t wait, unlimited workouts, nutrition plans, $$ prizes, and results await you!
BECOME A SUCCESS STORY
Kurt and Lori
April is well on her way to losing 100 pounds!
- 35 lbs LOST In Less Than 5 Months – Increase In Acquired Lean Muscle! My history with trainers is sketchy at best. First one wasn’t happy until I was in tears. Second one blamed me when we took measurements after 12 sessions and nothing changed. I started with Mike July 1 and never looked back. The man knows his stuff!! He has such a kind heart and you just know he has spent a ton of time so that you get the most out of your workout. He is passionate about you reaching your goals. If you want results, if you are willing to put the work in, Over-Achieve Fitness is where you will get it.Tracy Land
- Now Down 30+ Pounds! “Started at OAF in mid-February…. was very intimidated at first…. walking in and watching Shredder complete their class. I kept thinking there is no way I can do that. But with help from others in Crush, I started with 2 classess a week… it showed immediate results. After consulting with Mike, I signed up for Private Training (PT). He helps me focus on my weak areas and improving my technique- so that barbell doesn’t seem so bad. Down 25+ pounds and 19.5 inches gone in 3 months! I love OAF! I’m a believer and encourage everyone to try it once. It will be the hardest work out you try. I did insanity and all the other work out videos- they are nothing compared to Mike and his skills. I can’t thank him enough for his dedication to our crush crew and me.”Carrie Adams
- Since I’ve started at Over Achieve I have lost over 20 pounds and I’m down almost 8% body fat in just a few months. Mike’s dedication and love for his profession are unrivaled and compare to none… Over Achieve is the only logical choice for your exercise needs…. THX Mike!!!!Patrick Adams
- Reading testimonials doesn’t always satisfy true critics like myself. I require proof. I am a full time working mother of two who is extremely busy. I drive 43 minutes one way to attend the classes at OAF because I am finally getting results in terms of losing weight and getting fit. I lost 14 lbs in 1.5 months. The proof is in the dreaded scale I have hiding in my closet. Trust me….every penny spent in gym membership, gas, and time is worth it all!Natalie P.
- I started with Mike Over at Over-Achieve Fitness approximately 4 months ago. In the beginning I could only make 2 workouts a week, but for the last 6-8 weeks I have been doing 3 group workouts and 1 personal training session a week. In the 4 months, I have lost over 20 pounds and over 2 inches off my waist… I recently had to replace my entire pants collection due to them fitting WAY too big. Prior to my workouts at Over Achieve Fitness, I was not naive to the gym as I was working out on my own at another local gym 4-5 days a week. The results I have seen over the last several months have blown my previous workout/fitness regimen out of the water. I would HIGHLY recommend Mike and the staff at Over-Achieve Fitness for anyone is serious about getting in shape and losing weight.Cory S.
“Success is not measured by the heights one attains, but by the obstacles one overcomes in its attainment.”
Mike has helped Franklin County lose over 1,000 lbs and has a goal of having it exceed 100,000! His drive and dedication to his members and business is shown in his demeanor and training.Read More
WHAT DO OUR MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
- May 7, 2018
You’ve seen the works….every type of pull up out there….whether it’s done right or not…most…
- November 8, 2017
The amount of energy you put into the gym should be the same energy you…
- February 6, 2017
Are you keen on reducing your meat intake and yearning to pounce on more vegetables?…
- January 29, 2017
Perennial well-liked snacks when watching the highly anticipated Super Bowl include pizza, popcorns, cookies, chips,…
- January 8, 2017
The year 2016 just bade goodbye and the year 2017 has started. It is about…
- December 31, 2016
The 2015 festive season is bound to wave goodbye, as another year is set to…
- December 18, 2016
The festive season is drawing near and soon enough mouthwatering and delicious foods will flood…
- December 11, 2016
Even if you think that you have self-control, the allure of the festive season can…
- September 24, 2016
Obesity,Weight Loss, Nutrition…..Symptoms or Causes? So with the new year comes an even more hot…
- September 24, 2016
So recently I have been getting asked a few questions from some who are not…
- September 24, 2016
Here’s a simple way to boost your workout fat burning potential by a MASSIVE 30%….