About The OAF Facility
With its motivating, non-threatening and friendly atmosphere, Over-Achieve Fitness offers positive and knowledgeable support with personal workouts and a variety of classes.
Mike Over, owner of Over-Achieve Fitness, uses his passion for fitness to drive himself and his clients. Due to his wide range of knowledge and understanding of exercise, fitness, and nutrition, workouts and programs are created to meet individual needs. Not only consistently serious workouts will be provided, but clients will be pushed, guided and motivated to achieve results.
Through hard work and dedication these results will be attained. Hard work and dedication-two of the greatest beliefs of Over-Achieve and its trainer.
A diversity of skills, ages, and various stages of fitness will be evident at this gym. Private training, semi-private, small group and advanced group sessions are offered and consist of high energy and encouraging support not only from the trainer but among the members themselves.
Being a distinguished athlete in both high school and college, Mike has a great desire and is working with area athletes in developing and expanding their fitness and skills.
Already possessing state of the art equipment unlike any in the area, Over-Achieve Fitness is in the process of a major expansion. More equipment will be arriving and new classes added including Virtual Row and Spin Classes.
Over-Achieve Fitness is the facility to begin and continue to reach and go beyond your fitness goals. From personal attention, to daily updates through emails, to easy scheduling online, to receiving support not only from trainers to other members, you will not only achieve your goals, but Over Achieve at this gym.
What Customers Say?
- Reading testimonials doesn’t always satisfy true critics like myself. I require proof. I am a full time working mother of two who is extremely busy. I drive 43 minutes one way to attend the classes at OAF because I am finally getting results in terms of losing weight and getting fit. I lost 14 lbs in 1.5 months. The proof is in the dreaded scale I have hiding in my closet. Trust me….every penny spent in gym membership, gas, and time is worth it all!Natalie P.
- I started with Mike Over at Over-Achieve Fitness approximately 4 months ago. In the beginning I could only make 2 workouts a week, but for the last 6-8 weeks I have been doing 3 group workouts and 1 personal training session a week. In the 4 months, I have lost over 20 pounds and over 2 inches off my waist… I recently had to replace my entire pants collection due to them fitting WAY too big. Prior to my workouts at Over Achieve Fitness, I was not naive to the gym as I was working out on my own at another local gym 4-5 days a week. The results I have seen over the last several months have blown my previous workout/fitness regimen out of the water. I would HIGHLY recommend Mike and the staff at Over-Achieve Fitness for anyone is serious about getting in shape and losing weight.Cory S.
- 35 lbs LOST In Less Than 5 Months – Increase In Acquired Lean Muscle! My history with trainers is sketchy at best. First one wasn’t happy until I was in tears. Second one blamed me when we took measurements after 12 sessions and nothing changed. I started with Mike July 1 and never looked back. The man knows his stuff!! He has such a kind heart and you just know he has spent a ton of time so that you get the most out of your workout. He is passionate about you reaching your goals. If you want results, if you are willing to put the work in, Over-Achieve Fitness is where you will get it.Tracy Land
- Now Down 30+ Pounds! “Started at OAF in mid-February…. was very intimidated at first…. walking in and watching Shredder complete their class. I kept thinking there is no way I can do that. But with help from others in Crush, I started with 2 classess a week… it showed immediate results. After consulting with Mike, I signed up for Private Training (PT). He helps me focus on my weak areas and improving my technique- so that barbell doesn’t seem so bad. Down 25+ pounds and 19.5 inches gone in 3 months! I love OAF! I’m a believer and encourage everyone to try it once. It will be the hardest work out you try. I did insanity and all the other work out videos- they are nothing compared to Mike and his skills. I can’t thank him enough for his dedication to our crush crew and me.”Carrie Adams
- Since I’ve started at Over Achieve I have lost over 20 pounds and I’m down almost 8% body fat in just a few months. Mike’s dedication and love for his profession are unrivaled and compare to none… Over Achieve is the only logical choice for your exercise needs…. THX Mike!!!!Patrick Adams